Date: Saturday, June 10, 2023
Click here to register for competition by June 9, 2023
Event Date: Saturday, June 10th
Location: Lighthouse Peninsula
Register until April 14, 2023 = $35
Register after April 14, 2023 = $45 (Registration closes on June 9, 2023)
Strong Man/Woman competition will be held at its traditional location near the Fond du Lac Lighthouse. If you can’t make the competition on Saturday, come back on Mercury Marine Family Day (Sunday) where we’ll have Strong Man/Woman/Child Challenges from 12 – 4pm – click here for more info!
EARLY WEIGH-IN: Friday, June 9th from 3-5 @ Workhorse Gym – N9005 S Koro Rd Ripon, WI 54971
DAY OF WEIGH-IN: at comp location – 9am-10am.
RULES MEETING: 10:30am
- Men – Middleweight -220lbs and under // Heavyweight – 221lbs and above
- Women – Open. No weight class
- 1st place each division: $100.00 w/trophy
- 2nd place each division: $50.00 w/trophy
- Record breaker overall winners in each division – $100.00 w/medal. Divisions much have 3 or more. Men Divisions will be combined if one of the divisions has less than 3 competitors.
There is 2 entrance into the park. Main street and Park Ave. Please enter at the Park Ave entrance. We are located off of Park Ave, over the bridge just pass the curve. Look for the light house. Free Parking is available outside the festival if you can find it. Otherwise paid parking is also available. The Arc or Parkview Lanes usually charges $5.00. Located on the left and right hand side once you turn onto Park Ave.
Record Breaker Max Log Lift
- First event will be a max log lift. Women will lift a 10″ Rogue Log and men will lift 12″ Titan. You will have unlimited attempts at each weight within the 60sec time limit. Women will go up 5lbs jumps and Men 10lbs jumps. You may skips as many time as you wish but the log weight will never do back down in weight. There will he a up and dow comman. You must wait for down command for the lift to count. Starting weight will be decided at the rules meeting.
- This will be a harness pull with rope. You will have 60sec to pull until any part of your body crosses the 60ft mark.
Max Tire Flip
- There will be a serious of 5 to 6 tires all going up in weight. You will have 90 seconds to flip the tires in order, starting with lightest to heaviest. You must successfully flip the tire before moving onto the next weight.
- This will be a rope pull from a platform. You will have 60sec to pull the truck until the front tires reach the 60ft mark. Women will pull 1 truck and men will either pull two trucks, piggy back style or added weight to the truck bed.
Stone to Shoulder
- You will have 60 sec to get as many reps as possible. You many lift and adjust with two hands but you will not receive a down command until you remove one hand from the stone.
- Max Distance. Will will have 60sec to get as far as you can. You are allowed 1 drop. Measurements will be taken on your second drop time or when you reach your 60sec time limit.
Tie Breaker Event: Hercules Hold for time
Gear allowed: Belts, Wrist Wraps, Tacky Shirts, Knee and Elbow shelves.
No Suits or Tacky allowed
For questions, please contact Nikki Bell at: